Well done for taking your first step to make 2022 your best year yet! Get ready to learn more about the Kickstart Your Strengths programme, and book your onboarding call.
What can you expect from the 'Kickstart Your Strengths' programme?
The Kickstart Your Strengths programme is designed to help you start off the year on the right foot – getting crystal clear on your strengths, and learning how to use them to your advantage to create more energy, achievement, and wellbeing in your life.
- We’ll start with a Strengths Discovery session. This is a 90-minute session, using The Strengths Deck cards and The Strengths Deck Matrix. From this session, you’ll come away with clarity on your ‘Zone of Genius’, and how to use your strengths to boost your wellbeing and productivity, and to support you when you need to tackle things that aren’t so easy.
- Then you have three additional coaching sessions to use in whatever way will be most helpful for you. Some of my clients like to have fortnightly sessions to really ramp up their momentum, while others prefer monthly sessions to give them plenty of space to practice and experiment.
- No matter what frequency you choose, your sessions are 100% focused on your needs, goals and dreams. They’re a space for you to ask questions, gain fresh perspective, reflect on your progress, set goals and targets, and develop action plans that will get you from here to there.
- At the end of the programme, you’ll have experienced a significant shift in your self-awareness, gained greater confidence in your strengths and capabilities, and developed and implemented strategic action plans that deliver results. You’ll also be able to spot strengths in others, and know how to partner with them to get even better results!
Normally, a programme like this costs $1,649. But for a limited time, I am offering it for only $1,509 – that’s a saving of $140. If you join with a friend, you’ll each pay only $1,369 – that’s double the savings compared to signing up alone! Refer to ‘The boring stuff’ below for terms and conditions.
Getting your Kickstart programme underway
We’ll start off with an onboarding session – these are available from 20th January 2022.
In your onboarding session, we’ll confirm your eligibility for the programme, and get all the paperwork sorted. Once that’s in place, you’ll be ready to book your Strengths Discovery session and kickstart 2022 using your strengths!
Book your free onboarding session below.
If you’re based in Auckland, your Strengths Discovery can be done face-to-face – we’ll discuss this in the onboarding session.
If you’re outside Auckland, I’ll arrange to courier you The Strengths Deck cards and The Strengths Deck Matrix that we’ll use for the session.
When you sign up to the programme, you’ll receive a copy of my Coaching Standards. It’s a set of guidelines to make sure you get the most out of our work together (you can get a sneak peek at it over here).
The boring stuff! (aka terms & conditions)
- Prices include GST
- Strictly limited to the first 10 eligible clients who book and pay for their programme – first come, first served
- All clients must complete an on-boarding call before eligibility to participate in the programme is confirmed
- Eligibility is determined at the sole discretion of Daria Williamson Limited for the purposes of ensuring that the programme will be beneficial for you
- The programme investment must be paid in full by 31st March 2022 (if you are taking up the “join with a friend” offer, both of you must complete your payment by this deadline)
- All coaching sessions must be completed by 30th June 2022
- This offer is available to new clients only – existing clients, please contact me for details of your personalised special offer
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
- Offer not exchangeable for cash
- The offer is non-transferable without prior written approval from Daria Williamson Limited
- Payment can be split into three installments, due 31st January 2022, 28th February 2022 and 31st March 2022
- Payment can be made by bank deposit or credit card (a 2.9% processing fee applies to credit card payments)