It’s time for you to unleash your awesome! You already have everything inside you that you need to achieve your goals, nurture your wellbeing, and create the kind of life and work you’ve been dreaming of.
The things that you are great at, and that light you up, are your special brand of magic. They are your personal strengths.
You have a unique strengths fingerprint – your very own combination of strengths, weaknesses, and everything in between. And once you know what that combination is, and what to do with it, you’ll be unstoppable.
I wrote ‘Unleash Your Awesome’ to help you identify your Genius strengths and spend more time living and working from your Zone of Genius. Because there’s more to life than hard work!
‘Unleash Your Awesome’ is your tool to find clarity on what you love, what you’re great at, and how you can achieve more without burning out.
Built for motivated, busy people, this handbook is your practical, easy-to-implement guide to identifying and leveraging your strengths.
And to help you get the most out of your read, I’ve created a free workbook that you can download – details are inside ‘Unleash Your Awesome’.
I’ve been working with individuals and companies in the area of personal strengths for years now.
I developed The Strengths Deck as a fun and practical way to help people get to take ownership of their personal strengths. And the results have been awesome – empowered individuals, engaged teams, and goals being smashed left, right, and centre.
And in 2022, I decided it was time to share what I’ve learned more widely, which led me to write ‘Unleash Your Awesome’.
Find your balance. Focus your efforts.
It all starts with knowing how to use your strengths wisely. The stories you tell yourself about what you do well and what you can’t do have been shaping your life and work ever since you learned to think. Your perception of your strengths and weaknesses means everything – which is where the power lies of taking a strengths-based approach.
This book will help you…
- Uncover and identify your unique strengths and weaknesses
- Make smarter decisions about where to invest your time, energy and effort
- Transform boredom and burnout into brilliance
If you want to find more fulfillment in your work and your routine, then this book is the first step.
‘Unleash Your Awesome’ combines research with practical advice. You will learn how to use simple exercises to identify your strengths, weaknesses and everything in between. You will also hear stories of people who have learned how to leverage their strengths to get results. Most importantly, you will get equipped with the tools to make strategic decisions about your work and life.
What readers are saying about 'Unleash Your Awesome'
- “Unleash Your Awesome is the kind of book to keep within easy reach, because you’ll keep referring back to it on a regular basis. This book has helped me understand myself SO much better, and empowers me to spend more time in my “zone of genius” and give less energy to the areas that I don’t enjoy and am not good at (and don’t want to be!). Using this in conjunction with the Strengths Deck is helping me unleash my own awesome into the world.”
- “My husband told me that since I read your book and did the strengths cards, I’m a better parent.”
- “Very engaging and accessible… Love the strengths stories with your clients – brings things to life.”
- “This book really drew me in. It was easy to read and keep reading.
It is written with a superb flow.
It’s absolutely the practical guide that Daria promises it to be.
I have not yet completed the exercise but will certainly do so as everything you need is in the book.
It’s left me curious to see how it plays out and confident I can do the work with just the book and a few easily accessible tools like pen and paper.
However, here’s the real boom – I really want to do this work with Daria now. I feel like I have got to know her well reading this book.”
- “Authentic and readable.”
- “Engaging, with the right combination of examples, references and real life experiences to illustrate the points.”
- “I’m a big fan of using strengths, as an individual and with a team. I was keen to see and learn more about what this adds to the existing information on strengths. It does add more and the functionality is a great appeal.
This book takes you through the impact of knowing and using your strengths from the start. It combines with the Strengths Deck cards and is highly practical and action focused. Reflecting on other strengths tools, it explains the wholeness in the approach and point of difference for The Strengths Deck. Making the topic and its applicability pragmatic without oversimplifying it, the tone is encouraging and realistic.
There is so much in this book, once you’re finished you’ll dip in and out and use it regularly.”
- “Love the conversational tone – it feels friendly and supportive.”
Meet the author: Daria Williamson
As a leader, manager, and coach, I’ve seen countless people light up or flame out in their careers. I knew there had to be a more structured way to find clarity and make smart decisions, which is why I created the Strengths Deck Cards and Matrix.
With extensive experience in leadership, management, customer service and process improvement, I have spent years developing my unique strengths-based approach.
This book is the culmination of my knowledge, bringing together research, stories, knowledge and tactics that I have seen work for my clients again and again.
I strongly believe that working hard doesn’t have to feel like hard work – this book can show you how to navigate that balance.
Work with me
If you want to go beyond the book, and get tailored 1:1 coaching that helps you make the most of your personal strengths fingerprint, let’s talk.
We’ll work together to discover your strengths, clarify your goals, develop your strategies, and create action plans that will deliver the life and work you’ve been dreaming of.
Book your free 30 minute discovery call today.