There are so many people and organisations doing great work that I admire, and I want to share the goodness with the world! Below you’ll find a selected mix of people, organisations and resources that I have found helpful personally and professionally.
- Carley Nicholson at Vitality Unlimited. Carley helps you identify simple, smart actions to support your wellbeing and success.
- Brooke Trenwith at Potential to Performance. Brooke supports students, parents and educators to maximise learning and turn potential into performance.
- Emotional Culture Deck, a great way to build emotional intelligence for individuals, teams and families. Contact me for the code to get a 10% discount on your purchases.
- Brené Brown, a gifted researcher and storyteller in the areas of courage, vulnerability, shame, and empathy. She has written five books, and hosts two podcasts, all of which I cannot recommend highly enough.
- Positive Psychology.com, a repository of knowledge, insight and resources for applying research-backed positive psychology principles to work and life.
- Conscious Leadership Institute, an organisation dedicated to building conscious business cultures of trust and intentionality.
- Angela Duckworth, researcher and author, an expert in measuring and building “grit” (the ability to stick with things and see them through).